The Dusky 242 Bay features an overall length of 24’ 2” and a beam of 7’ 8”. The front casting platform is both spacious and stable while the stern area offers plenty of room to maneuver while fishing. The versatile Dusky 242 Bay has been designed to handle the bay waters while still being offshore friendly, making her a dry runing, sea-worthy craft.
Available with a wide variety of outboard motors (including Suzuki and Evinrude) to let you get the performance you need at a price you can afford.
LOA: 24' 2"
The Dusky 242 Open Fisherman is perfect for use as a dive boat, fishing boat, water skiing boat, offshore boat and center console boat.
Beam: 7' 8"
Draft: 12" (hull only)
Hull weight (approx.): 4600 lbs (equipped)
Max HP: 350
Std. Fuel capacity: 100 Gal.
- Binnacle control
- Gauge package
- Fuel filter
- Hand-laminated F.G. Hull
- Hull & deck laminated together
- Hydraulic Steering
- Dusky drive with integrated swim/dive platform
- Center console
- Electronics/stowage compartment in console dash
- Instrument panel w/ rocker switches & circuit breakers
- Custom windshield with grab rail
- Signal flare utilitube stowage compartment
- Console poly doors to step-down well
- H.D. Rub rail
- Console cushions
- Bow rail, aluminum
- S.S. Bow eye & stern eyes
- S.S. Bow chocks
- S.S. Cleats fore & aft
- Anchor storage compartment
- Bow storage compartment
- Forward bilge stowage compartment
- Port & starboard rod racks
- Pair S.S. rod holders
- Navigation lights
- Automatic bilge pump (1500 gal.)
- Twin pedestal chairs
Check back soon for updated videos and photos.
Please contact us
for detailed information on the performance of this vessel with various engine configurations.