The Dusky 33 affords plenty of room for the entire crew. Featuring a ventilated stepped hull with 35, 25 and 20 degree deadrises, this center console fishing boat will ride smooth in any kind of seas. Her 100% composite, hand laminated construction with traditional Dusky toughness assures you that it will be riding those seas decades into the future. Dusky 33 is equipped with the Dusky Drive; a unique fiberglass outboard bracket with integrated swim/dive platform. The Dusky Drive improves maneuverability and stability to your boat while allowing a full transom for safety. Dusky 33 is an advanced design fishing craft for the person that demands functionality, performance and exclusivity. Factory direct pricing gives you outstanding value for this high performance vessel.
Available in both inboard diesel motors and outboard motors (including Suzuki, Evinrude, Cummins, Mercruiser, Volvo and Yanmar), and built with the same strength rugged integrity as all of our offshore boat and inshore boat models.
Ideally used as a dive boat, fishing boat, cruising boat, island hopper, charter fishing boat or work boat.
Beam: 10' 10"
Draft: 18" (hull only)
Deadrise: 20º, 25º, 35º
Hull weight (approx.): 6700 lbs.
Max HP: 900
Std. Fuel capacity: 260 Gal.
- Binnacle control
- Twin Gauge package
- SST props
- Twin fuel filters
- 100% composite construction (no wood)
- Hand laminated F.G. Hull
- Hull & deck laminated together
- Hydraulic steering
- Dusky drive with integrated swim/dive platform
- Oversize center console with step-down well
- Electronics/storage compartment in console dash
- Instrument panel w/ rocker switches & circuit breakers
- Custom windshield w/ grab rail.
- Insulated fish box
- Upgraded windshield on 4 post t-top
- Fiberglass radio box attached to t-top
- Fiberglass tackle launcher seating combo w/ new seats
- Audiopipe upgrade (2 additional 8" speakers, 10" subwoofer and amp)
- 100 watt transducer
- Bow platform cushion
- Coaming bolsters
- Front table
- Stairs in console
- Side window in console
- Rabud freshwater washdown
- Signal flare utilitube stowage compartment
- Console door to ste-down well
- Console cushions
- Pop-up cleats fore & aft
- S.S. Bow eye & bow chocks
- Anchor stowage compartments
- Navigation lights
- Automatic bilge pumps
- H.D. Rub rail
- S.S. Rod holders
- 40 Gal. transom live well
- Tackle launcher combo fiberglass seat
- Trim tabs
- Insulated console tank
- Large fiberglass 4 posted t-top
- Lee's 16' sidewinder outriggers
- Ritchie SS1000 Compass
- 12" Simrad Evo w/ chirp transducer 83/200
- VHF radio package
- Transom seating
- SS drink holders
- 40" Armstrong ladder
- Sink in console
- Backrest for front platform